Dear Early Years Parents
Parent-Teacher (PT) Conferences – Thursday 10th November
Please remember to make a booking to speak with your child’s teachers at our Parent Teacher Conferences being held on Thursday 10th November. These conferences are for parents only, children should not attend. You can book your appointment by clicking on the link http://tinyurl.com/PYP-PTS-OCT-10-2016
If you have any problems when making the booking, please contact the Early Years Office.
Please note – there is no school for children on Thursday 10th or Friday 11th November.
Book Fair – Wish Lists
Throughout the day on Wednesday 9th November, class teachers will be taking Early Years students to visit the book fair. During their visit they will prepare a wish list of the titles they would love to own. When you visit the book fair, you will be able to refer to your child’s wish list. The book fair will be in the Early Years Foyer on Wednesday 9th – Thursday 10th November. The book fair will be open all day for the parent teacher conferences on Thursday 10th November.
The Party – Saturday 12th November, 8:00pm-12:00am, New World Hotel
Tickets for “The Party” being held on Saturday 12th November are available from our Admissions Office or payment can be made via wechat (see poster). Tickets are priced at 250 RMB per person and include free flow beer, wine with starters and deserts.
Pyjama Day “Snuggle Up and Read” – Friday 18th November
It is time to share a story and “Snuggle Up and Read”. Everyone is invited to come dressed in their pyjamas enjoy time reading or being read to. To make the day even more special, we will be sharing hot chocolate (“warm” for EY students), marshmallows and cookies for snack this day.
WISStival Winter Bazaar – Saturday 26th November, 11am-3:00pm
We will be holding our annual WISStival where there will be crafts, vendors, food and entertainment. Come and enjoy the day with us as we welcome in the holiday season together.
Important Dates to Remember:
9-10 Nov Obido Book and Toy Fair – open to parents on 9th and 10th November, EY Foyer
10 Nov Parent Teacher Conferences (Book here: http://tinyurl.com/PYP-PTS-OCT-10-2016) – no students
11 Nov School Closed – conferences continue
12 Nov “The Party” Parent Event, 8pm-12:00am, New World Hotel – Tickets from Admissions office
18 Nov Pyjama Day – dress up in your pyjamas and read at school together
26 Nov WISStival Winter Bazaar, 11:00am-3:00pm
- Daily – View your child’s digital communication book by logging onto your child’s storypark account www.storypark.com or by accessing it via the Storypark App
- When notified via Storypark – View your child’s digital portfolio by logging onto your child’s storypark account www.storypark.com or by accessing it via the Storypark App
- Weekly – View the Early Years at WISS intranet page every week, http://intranet.wiss.cn/early-years/ to see Early Years Parent News, Nurse Information, Wednesday Afternoon Activities, Afterschool Activities, Menus, Events, PYP Curriculum, New to WISS information, weekly Grade Level News, Resources…
- email@example.com for all bus ride cancellations, no cancellations after 1:30pm
- WISS is a nut free school – please no nuts or nut products on campus at anytime
- Please ensure students are only wearing WISS uniform items at school
Wishing you a lovely weekend!
Early Years Principal